- I’d like to say Happy Easter to those as celebrate it. I’m Pagan, my husband is Atheist and his family observes it more as a family gathering day than a religious day, so we’ll be ending up at the in-law’s for a late brunch in a while.
- Is anyone else doing the Rowan Afghan Mystery KAL using their new Pure Wool? I began the first square the other night and am nearly half way done. I’m doing the body in a gorgeous Forest Green and the border in Umber brown. I love the yarn. It’s fantastic to work with and can’t wait to see how it turns out!
- I also have one lonely sock right now out of my mystery red/gray/white yarn. It’s incredibly comfortable, just a bit lonely as a single sock (I don’t do two-at-a-time). I’m not feeling the on-set of Second Sock Syndrome and the second has been cast on.
- Once the socks are taken care of, I have a Marion Foale sweater I want to cast on. It’s rather classy and elegant and will be perfect for me to wear to work once I’ve finished it. I need to have my friend at my LYS help me with some measurements because the model she had didn’t quite fit the way I’d like. I want it a bit longer in body and a bit shorter in sleeve. 😛 I have ridiculous love for the yarn and can’t wait to cast it on!
- In case anyone hasn’t noticed, I have a huge fondness for bullets. You have been warned. 😛